Following the COVID 19 lockdown we closed our sales and manufacturing in line with government recommendations. During this time, we were able to respond to customer enquiries by email and following up with phone calls where needed.
With the latest government guidelines, we have reviewed our working practices to allow us to return to work while minimising the risk to our employees and customers alike. As of Tuesday 26th May we are open and processing orders, with the minimum number of staff in work at any time.
To help us to provide a safe place of work within our sales office and customer collection point please adhere to the following:
- Visits by appointment only.
- Alcohol Gel is provided in our reception area, please use on your arrival/departure.
- Face masks are available if required.
- Keep 2 meters away from anyone else.
- Our collection point will only be manned until 1.30pm.
- When collecting your orders, please phone us from the collection point and we will pop them out to you.
- Online orders are being processed in the standard way.
Thank you for bearing with us in these unprecedented times and for being such loyal customers.